::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Monday, July 07, 2008

somewhere over the melting rainbow

This few weeks, i am neither here nor there. Swinging from one place to another, from one country to another.. Nothing is finalised yet. And i am slowly becoming confused. Confused with what i really want.

When i've made up my mind to do something, one thing or another would always creep up and deter my plans, change them. I know nothing is permanent in life, that is why i am slowly trying to grasp the idea of an "open mind", to go with the flow and try not to control things too much. I am such a control freak!

Will this be a good or bad thing?

I made a promise to myself, not really a serious, solemn promise, but a guilty promise that i will not shop until i get a job. Haha. I don't know if i will stick to it, but so far so good. No purchases yet.

The way i see it, my future is pretty uncertain. My career, relationship.. Not sure if it really is or it's just me being me - by thinking and analysing to much into things.

Ah. The joys of being a fresh grad. When one is only begining the journey of self discovery. I see myself on a dark road.

******
Another interview tomorrow! Yay! It's hard to score an interview around here. So to have three is an accomplishment by itself. Lol. Let me have this in my bag please!

I really need to shop.

Wish me luck! :)

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger *shereen* said...

All the best!
Hope you'll get this.
If not, dont fret on it..
Try harder. :)

7/7/08 9:39 am  
Blogger Peanutxz said...

Don't rush into getting a job babe. With ur qualification u deserve much better! ;)
How did it go anyway? Research all done?
Oh anyway, read your mail yah! *hops around*

9/7/08 7:59 pm  
Blogger Lynnie said...

reen: thanks girl, i'm keeping my fingers crossed for this one.

px: i read the mail babe!! wah. so much to ask you! lol.

10/7/08 11:21 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home