::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Friday, August 08, 2008

brand new working girl

My apologies!! For being MIA for awhile now with no interesting posts. There has been lots going on in my life the past few weeks but i'm not sure where do i start and how do i say it.

Nevermind that. I'm just going to give you a short brief. hehe

I've already started work with my company last week and so far my colleagues are really nice and helpful people. Maybe because most of them are around the same age as i am so i feel quite at home.

My job scope is still pretty new to me. It's a constant challenge since i started and i've got lots to learn! Actually, im still on the fence as to whether this is what i really want to do; because all the while, i've always thought of myself doing PR. Something that i'm really comfortable in doing, and i've always been unsure with doing event planning. Lol. I do it, but i dont like all those calling, selling, etc.

However, when i evaluate and analyse my new job (hehe, i know i know, old habits die hard) it encompasses all the things that i feel for, be it in a good way or bad. Research, organising, planning and managing my events, and meeting people. All rolled into one. Thankfully, i don't have to sell/raise sponsorship.. haha. I hate asking ppl for money.

Best of all, i get to be a project manager in my first job! It's a good platform that allows be to learn how to manage ppl at such an early stage.

Okok, i'm rambling too much about my job. What else happened? The week before i moved here, all the cousins in my batch, except for my sis (what la u) met up in KL after not meeting up together for so many years. Hanging out with them again brought back so many nostalgic feelings- eating buffet, playing monopoly..... We'll try to meet more often k cuzzies? Hopefully we can, what with so many of us overseas.

There are a few health issues at home- mainly mom and grandma. Sigh. What wrong timing! With so many members away from home. Hopefully everything turns out ok and everyone stays healthy and happy. Not to forget, wealthy. :p

Okla, gonna head out to dinner and movie with simon now, our old friday night tradition. :)

Will post more sooon!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Peanutxz said...

eeeee...our project manager finally updated!!! i is missing u giler babi!!!!! dun stress k! mwahhhhh!!!!

11/8/08 11:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home