::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Sunday, August 24, 2008

The grass isn't always greener on the other side

This Sunday is turning out to be a pretty slow and chilling day. The first in 2 months i am able to stay at home and just do nonsense. Well, im actually supposed to do some work since 2pm. And it's already 430pm and i've not even opened up my documents. Wth.

My feelings for my job comes to me in waves. Both good and bad waves. Dunno la. I'm feeling the pressure now. What if it isn't sellable? Stress nya. And the only thing that's keeping me going is the thought of going back home on Fri noon. Gosh, how i miss that place.

Moreover, an incident that happened earlier this week to my sis at the place we're staying gave us a good fright and reminded us of the statement that the govt have always stressed to its ppl, "Low Crime Doesn't Mean NO Crime". How apt. Thankfully nothing happened to her.

Oh, and i faced my first few bitchy wrath.

Hmm, minimal office politics you say?

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger -lilian- said...

ARE YOU BACK YET?!

Find time to catch up yea? :)

29/8/08 10:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home