::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

waiting for the wash

It's been awhile since i updated.. hmm

I think i am adapting quite okay with life here. Moving around on my own two feet, literary, finding my own meals, washing my own clothes, making my own bed.. So far so good!

Of course i do miss the comforts of home, my parents, mama, jinn, ita.. Thankfully i have the bf, sis and friends here. At least i still get a taste of home.

Oh right, lest you think that my life here is super dull, it is not! Not really that dull anyway. So far la. hehe. In three weeks, i've watch more movies and series than i ever did in half a year back home. Yes! Not so boring after all rite? :p

Girls, seriously must watch Money Not Enough 2. You'll laugh then in a split second you'll cry then in another split second you'll laugh again. I came out of the cinema feeling confused. As did my reflex systems.

And in the two weekends that i have spent here, i watched 3 of simon's gig. His new 'band' isn't bad, plus he's singing more too. So i've pretty much become a groupie by going with him to his gigs. Not that im complaining. hehe

Now all i've got to get in order, is work. -_-

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home