::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Looking at the silver lining

After delaying my production cycle to 2 more weeks, i finally gotten the first draft of the brochure and have briefed my sales team! WEE!!

Then, the nightmare starts again this week. Phone research, calls and more phone calls. :(
*wails*

But thinking on the brighter side of things, I am going to go visit my father again this week! And, winter is starting, so will be enjoying the chilled weather with yummy Vietnamese meals and chauffeured driven cars!

Oh ya, i'll be moving closer to town together with my sister and 2 of our housemates. So broke now. The exorbitant rent is really ridiculous. Let's hope the world economy stables, my events all sell like hot cakes and I will get to pay my rent and go shopping too. hehe. Not much for a girl to ask for right?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home