::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Monday, October 06, 2008

Oh no. This is bad.

I'm only updating once a month! Cannot!! I'm living out of home, in a foreign (ok, not so) land, and i have no happening news to share? Sheesh.

The only happening thing i've done so far being here is attended two social networking events. More like speed dating for digital marketers and service providers and people like myself. Lol.

---
For the past one and a half month, i have been feeling like throwing up. In the morning, after meals, halfway during work, etc. There will be a time when i'm eating where i feel like im getting full, and if i try to stuff another bite, the 'throwing-up' mechanism in my gut will start running.

So i told my dad about it the other time when we all went back KL,

Me: I don't think my digestive system is working fine. I have been feeling like vomiting constantly.... (describes as per above)
Dad: Hmm.. you've got it already.
Me: Huh? Got what?
Dad: The working sickness.
Me: WHAT???

Lol. Yeah. Apparently we'll all get it once we start working. Hehe. Shows that i'm well on my way on the path to a successful career.

---
Other news, i thought LDR is already a thing in the past.

But, i thought too soon. :(

---
PX, don't be too sad ok. Just remember what i said earlier, she led a perfect life with the perfect family filled with love, joy and happiness. She's free from all illnesses now.

All dogs go to heaven my dear! :)

Muahh.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Peanutxz said...

u is jahat. make me read and make me emo in the office. HEY!! MAYBE UR DAD IS RIGHT! I FEEL NAUSEATIC AT TIMES TOO!! LoL!!! no it's either that or i eat damn byk. mehhh. i hate my job.

8/10/08 9:58 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home