::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Withrawal Symptoms

I've been back from Hanoi for 2 days now. And it's been hellish. I miss my parents, I miss my grandma, I miss my bf, I miss my home, my bed, Ita... the list goes on and on and on. It's so hard to get back into my groove of working after such a refreshing and comfortable break.

Half a day gone and I don't think i have been of much use to the company apart from little bits here and there.

Pictures of the happy trip are over at my sis's flickr. Wait, i need to ask her for the link. hehe.

Woke up yesterday to a sore throat. Was thinking "shit shit. i hate getting sick on a foreign land". Plus, i can't take medical leave yet. ngek ngek. So i downed mouthfuls of water and green tea after mouthfuls through out the whole day and eh, i felt much better at night!

Then today.. I came to office and starting coughing, had trouble breathing, throat hurting, nose blocking, and then... i feel my temperature of my head rising. Sheesh.. NO MED LEAVE YET LA!! WHY NOW??

Next month can or not? Oops, which reminds me.. my confirmation should be on Tuesday. I wonder if they will confirm me?

Blabbing away during lunch hour. Coz i was feeling too sickly to go out for lunch and every seems to have lunch appointments anyway so i asked another colleague to tapao french toast and a stick of four fishballs from the nearby mamak.

So nice to sit in an empty office where you feel like you can do almost anything! lol. Ahh, i spoke too soon, the whole bunch of sales team just came in.

Can i not work anymore? Can i be Karen Cheng? Her life seems wonderful from her blog. Of course, we know that nothing is really as it seems in real life. But, it really looks as though what you see in her blog is what you get.

It's 1.20pm. I think i should get back to work. No wait, lemme play one game of boom boom volleyball first! hehehe

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger *shereen* said...

Eh missy, where's your sis's flikr add? :)

31/10/08 9:46 am  
Blogger jinn said...

what's ta che's flickr add? need to see pics of you all from all the way here. hehe.

31/10/08 7:40 pm  
Blogger swen said...

It's at http://www.flickr.com/photos/swensensical/
I have yet to upload all the pics coz there's a quota :)

31/10/08 11:39 pm  
Blogger Lynnie said...

there you go.. :P

2/11/08 10:28 am  
Blogger jinn said...

post the pics on your blog pls. flickr in the uae is blocked. so stupid.

2/11/08 3:34 pm  
Blogger Peanutxz said...

we're all emo about our jobs. can we just both have our own cafe together asap? :(

3/11/08 12:09 am  
Blogger Lynnie said...

jinn: lousy. come back land of cheap food and entertainment la. then you can see. hehe. see la, when i have the time. :)

px: i know.. our cafe boutique. ahh, when oh when?

3/11/08 11:34 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home