::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Monday, December 08, 2008

home is where the heart is.

It feels so good to be home!

Sorry girls for not calling. Been staying at home most of the time, breathing in everything I miss about home.

ahh... bliss.

There'll be more trips home until CNY is over! Weee...!

This is what I look forward to everyday at work. The fridays when i can spend my last hours of the day in Msian soil through the weekend.

My company's starting to feel the Christmas season. The 'Secret Santa' game has just started where everyone of us will have to be a secret santa to another colleague- showering them with little gifts along the way until the 19th where we have our party and the giving of gifts to our recipient.

What should I give?? Little things that wouldn't make me look cheapo? haha.. Becoming quite broke la, what with all those impulse buys which i convince myself are gifts for all the things i've been and am going through.

So liberating having to spend your own monay without answering to anyone. If only this can come at the expense of not working..

Ok, gonna go enjoy the tv with astro now. :)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Jingles said...

It's fun to hv Secret Santa. My family is used to hv this, and im left out in this xmas, so sad~ i think we always hv the same feeling of homesick and how good to be lazying at home with astro.. waiting for cny cny cny~~

15/12/08 5:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home