::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Monday, December 01, 2008

People are always leaving..

Quite abit has happened since my last post. Can't really reiterate everything, will be too long a post if i were to recollect all incidents. heh.

My 22nd came and gone just like it was any other day - save for the many wishes and messages i received in Facebook. The power of social networking sites yo. Free and borderless. Even my landlord's son found and wished me. haha. Too cute.

The day of my birth was the actual day of our house shifting from the jungle to town. So the eve and wee hours of 25th was spent packing and making sure we had everything in boxes, bags, garbage bags, etc. Come morning, i left for work and left all the dirty work to my sis and other hsemates. haha oops. The cat's out of the bag! No la, i couldn't take leave as well coz of my looming dateline. Sigh.

But i had a nice birthday in the office tho. Lunch, cake, singing.. Followed by a sushi dinner with the bf.

***

I knew the day would come. Deep down in me, way before i even moved here. Just that i didn't want to acknowledge it or rather thought i could change it. And i was right.

The bf moved back home last week. It's so long a story, or rather, so many things i want to say about this but don't want to. I'm sweeping it under the rug for now. No point in saying things that wouldn't make much of a difference.

It is almost as if i am giving up. Resigned to whatever situation i am in.

***

The coveted Singapore Xmas sales has finally started! I got my hands and wallet dirty on friday night - hehe. A new bag and a dress. Me likes very much! But sets be back a couple of hundreds for the month. :( No more shopping for me... i hope.

I can't wait till the end finally comes. I want to go home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home