::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Friday, December 26, 2008

Ahh..Home Sweet Home!

It's wonderful to be back home and not fret that I only have 1 full day to spend. Because i have 10 full days!! Altho, 5 will be spent in Phuket. Happy Days!!

It is a wonder that what with the current going ons with my company - restructuring, retrenchments, pay cuts, etc, I am still in high spirits. I guess this is what home does to you. It cuddles you in its warm coccoon - safe from all the big bad wolves outside.

No doubt that I will definitely be affected. Anybody wanna recommend me to their bosses? Lol. I'm hardworking, good (if i do say so myself) copywriter, i think i'm an overall satisfactory project manager, with good discipline (sick also i will go to work ok - i'm on leave now but am still working, where to find such employee??) and and.. err, presentable looking? hahaha. Let me know ok!

So Xmas came and gone. Got the bad news on Xmas day itself, but surprisingly like i said earlier, I didn't feel the hit as badly as other colleagues. Maybe i know there's a high chance i wont be the one to get X-ed because i'm currently holding three projects (hopefully big earners) and maybe also they wont be X-ing producers since we already have quite few events in line. Hmm.

Ok! No more thinking about Office! Put it aside Sue Lynn and only worry about it on 5Jan. :)

On another note, PHUKET!! HERE I COME!! Sun, Sea, Sand, Shopping, Spa.. Ahh.. Bliss

Before that, will be heading up to Awana with the family later. Just a little getaway with steamboat, turkish teas, etc.

In case I do not blog anymore in the days leading up to NY, here's to wishing all of you

Happy New Year!!
May 2009 bring all of us lots of happiness, joy and peace.
And hopefully, our bank accounts will prosper as well with this new begining.


Cheers! :)

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

JEALOUS!

26/12/08 6:32 pm  
Blogger Peanutxz said...

this it so sad cos i kept seeing Xs as i scanned thru the post to realize...that none of them make up syllables that form my name. sigh...

AND OMG U'RE IN PHUKET ALREADY!! come home quick. lol

27/12/08 3:21 am  
Blogger i'ma addict said...

have heaps of fun at Phuket and take loads of piccas!!

will see you b4 u leave for SG okieeee!!

=DDDDDD tk care darll

xoxo

27/12/08 5:16 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home