::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Up up up and away!

I'm no longer jobless! :) I am a Project Manager! Wee...

Best of all, the office is a stone's throw away from home. I wanna fart also i can go home to fart. And work starts at 10-1030am. Tell me, isn't this wonderful?

After one offer got the ball rolling, the offers came knocking. Another bigger co offered to counter offer.

It's tempting. So very tempting.

Now i'm confused. Not totally coz I don't know what I want, but i'm swayed by greed.

Ahh. I think i'd be able to make a wise decision by tomorrow.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

how how how? what was your decision?

8/3/09 1:00 am  
Blogger jinn said...

congratulations anyway. :)

13/3/09 11:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home