::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Thursday, April 02, 2009

Reading it again and again to drink you in.

You're not here today. It isn't that I am not used to being away from you. But the mere thought of you being far away tugs at my heartstrings.

Even though it is only for a day or two. Even though you're still within the confines of the country.

It's weird how attached I've become to you. I guess it's the same thing at your end.

Thoughts of you, of us keeps me company. How your eyes never fail to pierce right through me with unspoken words exuding such love that engulfs me warmly...

Addictive.

*
On a brighter note, another twenty minutes and it's Friday again. The weekends are here!

House hunting love?

2 Comments:

Blogger Peanutxz said...

i'm sipping red wine alone working babe. WHERE IS UUUUUUUU

4/4/09 12:38 am  
Blogger Lynnie said...

babeeeee.. im here as always. waiting for YOU!

another 2 more months, and you'll be freeeeeeeeeeee

4/4/09 1:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home