::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sunrise sunrise, feels like morning in your eyes.

Work is picking up with full force starting from tomorrow onwards. No more slacking and taking my own sweet time doing things. It's crunch time - do or die.

But looking on the bright side, hopefully i'd get to travel more often to these places should i really decide (if i can't turn it down) to expand the project in these countries.

********

I really do think that I am at a good place right now. Work and personal wise. All it took was for a low period to turn it all around until a wonderful change came along.

It was very unexpected. Very very very. In the end, it won me over.

Although many people will not be able to understand the decisions I've made, I really don't care anymore. Because only I and those involved know what has been going on and what's going on now. I think those who are close to me would know that I am not one to be swayed by other people's opinions. As long as I know that I have made a good decision, one that is right for me, for now, and in the long run - it's all that matters.

Right now, I am happy. I have been living in someone else's shadow for so long that I forgot what it was like to do things for myself. To make a decision that involves my own happiness.

I've been battling with this question for quite a while - does time have to be the determining factor of the realness of something?

I don't know. But what I do know is that, things work and happen in unexplainable ways.

Time, only comes into play when you decide to take and use it to cultivate whatever you have into something bigger, greater and better.

Hmm.

I've been told several times, You don't have to see the entire staircase, but it's the first step that matters. Right? :)

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jingles said...

Just believe yourself that what u are doing and just go ahead...

15/3/09 6:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home