::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

March-ing Forward

March flew by in a blink. Three weeks into my new job and I find myself still liking it. This should be a good indication that I am on the right path. Even if I am not, I'll just convince myself that I love my job. Yes I do.

It has been a pretty eventful month. My recording/practice sessions with the Igemz have been going on full blast alongside a hectic work schedule in which I am trailing behind. I foresee my eyebags and dark circles to be a permanent resident from now onwards. Not like it wasn't in the first place. Now it's the pimples that are popping up like daisies.

I used to never have problems with pimples or what not on my face. But ever since I lived and toiled in SG, everything went south. (pardon the pun). Right now, I don't even have time for a facial. Any extra time I have, I'll sleep it away or spend it with Lee. =)

*****
The other day, to commemorate our first month together, he brought me MO for dinner. To be very honest, I still feel that things are surreal with him. I can't believe I managed to find someone who so closely resembles myself. One who thinks on the same wavelength as I do, have the same attitude on life, work and the future as me and not to mention tall, dark and handsome too. Haha, don't kembang if you read this ok.

Time definitely is not the determining factor of the growing bond. It goes way beyond that.

Here's to many more, love.

Ok. /End of romantic expression of feelings.
******
After not seeing the gang for awhile, it was refreshing to hang out with them again. Also to introduce 'The BF' to them. Too bad my main chop wasn't there. PX, bila lagi?

I wanted to try and get a shot of him dancing coz I am still amazed at how well he can dance. ARR. Sexy ah. But, a lousy cam takes useless shots.
That was all I could get la. I think YLY would have some from previous excursions on the floor.

*More pics at my fb.

******
A few from our weekend recording session

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home