::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Rainbow of Blessings

Today was definitely one of the bad days. There was just too many things going on at the same time that I felt so suffocated. No breathing space at all. No matter, I keep telling myself that it will all be over soon, it's just a few more months. Hopefully.

On a brighter note, we are now gearing up towards the launch of Igemz's 2nd album! Yes, the long awaited album is finally here! We were very lucky to have many kind people around us, Datuk, Greg, Igemz, Pevin, Bugs, Mun Yee, Mei Joon, Aaron and more that I may have missed out, without whom, this 2nd album and its launch this Saturday will not be a reality.

 It felt just like last week when I put on these headphones to start recording.

What do I feel? I suppose a sense of relief and accomplishment. After all that we have put in to ensure the success of this album, it is now finally out in the public (ok not until Saturday) for your support!

I managed to get my hands on the first few copies that we fresh out of the printing oven. And what can I say, I am so proud of us. :) 
All artwork in the album is done by my talented sister, Sue Ann and colouring done by Daniel.

All the songs in the album are inspirational songs with the essence of friendship, appreciation of everyone and everything around you, the beauty of this life and Buddhist messages - with contemporary tunes all produced, arranged, mixed and engineered by Greg Henderson. Good stuff yo.
Group shot after we finished recording one of the tough group songs.

If you're interested in getting your hands on one, then do visit your nearest Buddhist associations / centres / temples for a copy. They should be carrying it. After this Saturday.

As for me, what I will do now put this CD on play and hopefully it will calm me from a bad day, set me into a peaceful state of mind ready for snoozeland.

Good night!

4 Comments:

Blogger JLean said...

Dropping by ere. =)

14/5/10 1:52 am  
Blogger Lynnie said...

Hello! :)

14/5/10 6:40 pm  
Blogger Peanutxz said...

im buying like 10 to giveaway and keeping one for myself to blast everyday. such is love.

omg it rhymes.

CU NXT WEEK BABE! MWAH!!!

16/5/10 2:09 am  
Blogger Lynnie said...

Hahaha.. you know you're the best and I love you right?

muah!! Have fun in HK darlin!

16/5/10 6:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home