::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Tag! You're it!

1. Are u photogenic?
I don't think i am most of the time..

2. What time do you go to bed?
Depends on what i have on the next day

3. What was the last thing you did before this?
I went to have yummy duck rice!! And i meant yummy as in, eat until your stomach cannot breathe, one a half plate of rice kind of yummy. Which i did! :)

4. Who's the one you always meet the most?
My grandma.. She's home most of the time anyway

5. Who's the person you'll call if you need help?
Depends on the nature of that problem. Most of the time, simon or my dad. But if girly probs, then my girls.

6. What's on your mind right now ?
How to do that damn finals ad???!! Grrrr!

7. What do you prefer?american idol/malaysian idol?
American idol. Sorry le, but i feel they're much better in terms of quality and style. Malaysian idol too rojak. Remember that malay rocker who was constantly screaming week after week?

8. With whom do you wanna be with to have fun?
All my loves!

9. What movie do u wanna watch now?
Rob B Hood. Can you believe, i've not watched that?? tsk tsk. Didn't even step into a cinema for the whole month of Nov, and i've got a free coupon to watch in gsc because it's my birthday.

10. When was the last time you went out?
Just a while ago for my Yummy duck rice!!

11. What do you hate the most for now?
That i've got to think of how to do my ad for monday's paper. Not one, not two, but three damn ads and two uncertain ones.

12. What do you do everyday besides eat & sleep?
Go online, go out, watch tv, scratch self, etc.

13. Colors that make you happy ?
Purple! , light happy colours

14. Most fav thing in your room ?
My bed and the computer

15. Miss someone?
Yea... :( But i don't want to..

16. Plan to buy something?
So many I don't even know where to start!

17. Are you satisfied with your life now?
Yes i am!

18.Do you like seafood?
I LOVE seafood! But i gotta control, if not i'll get rashes.. *sobs*

19.Breakfast or dinner?
Depends on what's on the menu. ;)

20. like chocolates?
Definitely!! My happy food

21. Do you have a laptop?
nah.. just my trustee desktop that is being ever so laggy

22. What'™s your favorite food from fast food?
Mcd's->McChicken and Nuggets, KFC-> OR burger and fried chicken(that's a must), Burger king->Mushroom swiss!

23. Cats or dogs?
Dogs please

24. Salty or sweet?
Erm, i've got a very sweet tooth yet a salty tongue. How?

25. city or country?
i dunno la..making me so confused. I'm fine with both for different occasions.

26. Is kissing normal for your age?
i'm sure it is..

27. Are you athletic?
I used to be... now i'm taufu all over :(

28. Favourite bands for now?
no one in particular. can i say igemz coz we rock?? heheh

29. Do you have your own cell phone?
I'll be damn sad if i don't own a hp at my age.

30. What do you wear to bed?
Nothing. Hahaha i'm just kiddin. BigTee and shorts

31.Ever had a crush on a teacher in high school?
Not that i recall any.. But then again, most of them are all horny slimes, so no.

32. Coke or pepsi?
I'm fine with both

33. sugar or spice?
Can i be both? I'll be sugary on the outside and spicy inside! ;)

34. Can you use chopsticks?
Yea baby..

35. Do you care about getting good grades?
Yeap! I'm doing the best i can.

36.Have you ever fallen asleep in class?
Only in high school. Now i can't do so in uni.. too kiasu edi.

37. Get a job or ask your parents for money?
For now, it's ask my parents coz i still can! hahah

38. Is your mom strict?
Erm... she's ok. I'm glad my parents were strict to me when i was younger though, so i can say i'm quite disciplined right now.

39. Do your parents give you enough privacy?
Yea i would say so

40. Do your parents trust you?
I hope they do! haha.. but i think they do le. ;p

41. Would you ever wanna lose your bestfriend?
Duwan!

42. Does your best friend get on your nerves?
Of coz! hehehe.. we all do get on each other's nerves at one point or another.

43. Do you make friends quickly?
Not really. I'm quite a reserved person infront of new people, and i take quite a while to warm up to them. Unless i'm hyper.... but that's another story.

44. Do you tell your mom everything?
Not everything.. most of it.

45. What do you & your parents fight about most?
Last time it used to be for leeway regarding my curfews and such. Now, no more fighting coz i've got what i wanted. hahahahha.

46. If u love someone & she/he rejected u. What will u do to her/him?
Probably make a voodoo doll of him and flush him down the toilet bowl. Lol. No.. i'll just go waste my energy on something else like shopping i guess.

47. Can u sing or rap?
i can sing.. so far, it's praises and not complains, so yea.

48. If u have one wish , who would u make ur wife/husband for life?
Someone who will love me and stay with me regardless of how many other girls are chasing after him, who i am comfortable with, who will make me laugh till i vomit, and someone who will always keep things interesting. :)

49. What do u think bout this survey?
Okle. Haven't done one in a while.

Tag : Xzan, Lilian, Jenai, ChzeHong, Ann, Jinn, and everyone else.

5 Comments:

Blogger the name is jen ai said...

xD

you're tag ain't working my love.. i'm not doing it.. ahahha

3/12/06 2:34 pm  
Blogger Lynnie said...

it's ok. it's up to you anyway..

3/12/06 2:40 pm  
Blogger Peanutxz said...

such an avid reader of ur blog and u repay by tagging me...WUAAAHHH!!!...better go read. or i'll smack u! wahahah

4/12/06 5:48 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

damn long la your survey!

hahaha

5/12/06 1:10 pm  
Blogger Lynnie said...

xzan: nice one.. haha

chzehong: yea.. after i did it only i realised it's damn long. all in the name of fun tho!

6/12/06 2:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home