::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Sunday, January 28, 2007

As sexy as a pregnant cow

Since few months ago, every time i ovulate, i get heaty and i get cravings. And i mean serious cravings! From sour to salty and i've been eating up a storm.

I would crave tom yam one day and then pickled lettuce the next day. Even chicken stock soothes my craving. haha.. Yes, i've been that desperate as to eat chicken stock.

Can someone please tell me what is wrong with me?? And most of all, because of all these insane cravings, i can never seem to be full. Although my stomach will grow to the size of a lady 3 months pregnant, i still have space for more. Ask those who have eaten with me for the past week. I've ate and ate like a bottomless pit, and the result of that? The weight has been piling on at a record speed! Even my own mother is appalled by my eating habits.

I now do not walk. I waddle. Literally.

Even a top which i rarely wear unless i feel bloated because it's 'loose', became a tight fitting top for me few days ago. :(

I'm not complaining! Those who know me long enough would have known that i welcome any extra weight i can get. But it's human nature to yak about things they wish they had and when they do get it, they talk about it even more. This is exhibit A.

Anyway, enough about my weight gain. I do not like working. I do not abhor it, but i don't like it. It takes away too much of my time. I don't even have time to think when i come back. Oh ya, the upside is, i get to eat at the restaurants at a 50% discounted rate. That is if one of the employees bring me along with their card. And meals at the cafeteria is free. Tell me how not to put on weight??

I'm digressing.

Come March, almost all of the staff in my department will be leaving for one reason of another. Leaving me all alone in there with my boss. That's a really scary predicament for me because knowing my boss's temper, i am so gonna get into alot of trouble.

But apart from that, i am starting to feel quite comfortable with what i'm doing there right now. Maybe it's because i'm not doing much yet. Haha.

Last note: I don't like wearing skirt suits and black stockings every single day!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Brightside said...

OMFG... maybe u are pregnant!! Eating for 2!!OMFG!!! O.O .. hahahahaha.. :x

30/1/07 2:37 pm  
Blogger Lynnie said...

-_- shuddup..

30/1/07 8:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home