::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Friday, December 15, 2006

Whiny #2

I woke up really early this morning just to read up and refresh my memory of all things moral, and after a while, i decided to take a break and switched on the tv.

Il divo's documentary/interview was on Channel v.

After i watched them open that huge mouths of theirs, *poof!~* everything moral flew out of my mind. I literary had to catch myself back down from wherever they were taking me to. -_-

Went to uni and then found out that not only stacy has gotten her offer letter but edmund too! Panicked together with tzewurn coz we're both the only ones who hasn't gotten ours from P. After all the hooha, came home, and then i received a call from Mr.T telling me that there is still no news from P.

Apparently, the head of departments haven't given any feedback to the person incharge of interns regarding me and tzewurn, unlike stacy and edmund whom the head has already given the nod of approval thus resulting in them receiving their offer letters almost 2 weeks ago. The both of us is still left hanging! Uncertain about our future.

So the problem now is, what the fuck is wrong with me?? Why don't they want me?? :(

I've got to start applying to other companies now, and within a deadline of 2 weeks, find one who will accept me. Many thanks to px who msged her mom telling her about my situation, and making arrangements for me if i want to go to her company.

All the joys and security for nothing. Such a big company, and can't you be more prompt and efficient? Want or don't want? Just say the word. I'm not so stressed if i have nothing to do and am able to sit around my house the whole day waiting for an answer. I won't be around from Sunday until after christmas. And that practically leaves me no time for all these hurrying. Zilch! I absolutely hate it when people don't keep to their word!

Sigh, i pray and i hope. Please please please please please let me and tzewurn be able to find another company who will take us in on such short notice. If not, please please please let our offer letters from P be sent to us soon! PLEASEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This definitely spoiled my mood for any happy holidays whatsoever. Coupled with my grandmother who has just been admitted into the icu ward. :(

2 Comments:

Blogger Peanutxz said...

dun worry babe!! i thnk it's not petronas' prob. they're big enuff to take the whole utar in. and with ur qualification, they'd even provide u a schorlarship!! dun worry!! sure can settle wan. dun let it spoil ur holiday! DUN!!!!

15/12/06 8:26 pm  
Blogger Lynnie said...

I pray and pray.. if my grandma gets better, i don't mind losing that place in P. :(

15/12/06 11:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home