::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Monday, December 11, 2006

Dig it up

Simon's sister's wedding on sat went really well. It was full of laughter and joys for both the families. Congrats to them!

Pictures will be up later. ;p heheh.. not lazy, but bro took the cam for prom.

*****

Yesterday, px showed me a blog she found and reading it brought up many memories. Although i still don't know if what was done, was done out of spite and purpose or unintentional, it still ruined a friendship. But after that, apologies were made and forgiveness given.

However, the saying "forgive and forget" does not apply here though. Because no matter how hard you try, you can only forgive but you can never forget the hurt that someone caused you, and you cannot erase that feeling of being betrayed by someone whom you thought was your friend all along. All for something you weren't even aware of in the first place.

"Kiasuness" especially.

What's there to get all worked up about anyway? If me being 'kiasu' stressed you so much, who's the 'kiasu' one in the end? But, what's done is done. The past shall remain in the past.

I don't hold a grudge anymore for i think that it is an experience that opened my eyes to my surroundings. It woke me up to reality, knowing fully well that i cannot please every single person in the world. It just made me stronger.

It is also because i have been through these 'bitchiness' from primary school up til uni, all for different cases and reasons. And it all taught me many things in life in which i am very grateful for. It helped me learned who i am and how i portray myself in front of others and it made me stronger emotionally. Without all these, my eyes would never have been opened to the different sides of humans. I would never have grown up and i would never have the lessons to teach me how to become a more graceful human being sharing this place with others. And also finding out who my friends are.

All these is indeed a blessing in disguise.

2 Comments:

Blogger Peanutxz said...

in short, we grew. *grins*

13/12/06 7:39 pm  
Blogger Lynnie said...

haha.. wherE?? *looks down and back* ;p

13/12/06 8:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home