::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Saturday, December 16, 2006

bitchy front desker

Such a known institution and organization and they still cannot afford to send their staffs for training. Tsk tsk.

Below is the conversation i had with their receptionist.
*note: her face during the whole duration of this conversation was as if her panties were 5 sizes too tight and all feelings were left there. aka-fuck face

Hi, is MrX there?
What is this regarding what is your name
I'm CSL and it's regarding .....
*walks over to his room, peeks in.
He's not in.
Urm, may i know when will he be back
I dunno.
Can you please give him a call to ask?
We cannot call wan.
Please? Because this is very urgent.. (it is really damn urgent!)
What is so urgent??
*Turns around to ask colleague
Where is X?
Meeting, dunno when he'll be back
*Turns back to me
See.

wth man?? you are being placed at the front table for everyone to enquire for your service and this is how you treat people?? Is this how you represent who you work for?? Where are your work ethics and people manners?

Trying to keep my cool, i simply replied "I would appreciate it if you could be more cooperative". Then walked away.

But thennn...

I remembered i should ask her to tell MrX that i'm looking for him. So i walked back... and saw both of them giggling and talking. Must be about what just happened la.

Can you please tell MrX to call me back?
Write here. *passes me a rough paper folded into a small piece
Thank you
You're welcome.

HAhaha..after all the drama. I memang maintained like mad. But, it's always like that with people at the front desks. They always find one with the worst attitude to shoo all their business away. Dunno why.

Eh! I'm not implying that all front deskers are fuckfaced, there are of course really nice ones who are very cooperative, unlike that thing i encountered just now.

Not to get too worked up because of her, cozzzzzz.... when i've graduated and earning my own moolah, bought my own hse and car, and shopping like a taitai, she'll still be miserably sitting at the front desk, adhering to questions using the same fuck face.

Nah..i'm not so bad wan. At least she would already have a raise of RM250. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home