::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Thursday, January 18, 2007

After 1 and a half week of interning..

I've..
- been selfish and looking out for my own ass
- learnt to be patient and stayed out from trouble
- learnt that there are different types of press releases. Unlike what i've learnt in uni.
- been having free meals everyday! Sometimes even to the restaurants in the hotel. ;)
- learnt how to be a good PA. haha

Things i wish i would have done differently
- Stayed at the convention center and watched Il Divo!!! I had the 'all access pass' and i gave it back when the show started to go home. -_- Somebody ought to have slapped me then.

I'm starting to get the hang of things around my workplace. Although i cannot wait till it all ends in April, i will take this time to learn as much as i can and at the same time contribute to them as much as possible.

Oh ya, before these events become redundant,
* Hong Kong was marvellous! The food was marvellous! The weather was gloriously marvellous! Everything we could ever hoped for for a getaway.

I've not walked so much in years! But because of the weather, we didn't feel tired or frustrated. Instead, all we wanted to do was just to walk to as many places as we could. Haha.

Anyway, i'll update more about it next time. Pics will be up soon! I hope.
I don't even have ample time for myself. Sigh.. Working seriously is taking away all my time!

Oh, Happy 21st darl! ;) Though it's all over and celebrated, just wanted to wish you again. hehe.

Till next time folks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home