::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Monday, January 08, 2007

Corporately Crawling

Finally, after days of worrying about my placings, i started my internship today! But, i feel that they weren't too used to having an intern around, hence leaving me to read the press kit they showed me over and over again.

I kept asking them if they needed help.. but to no avail.

"You can bully me you know. I let you bully me!"
"i dunno what to bully you with le.."

"Do you need any help with anything?"
"Erm.. i dunno how to pass to you le. "

Sad.. hopefully when my pc and phone line comes (tmrw if i'm lucky) , i'll be able to do something! You can even throw me a press release or feature article or a write up.. Anything!

I think they're plan is to make me stick close to the secretary and learn from her, so that when she goes to labour, which is prolly another month or so, i'll be able to fill in temporarily. Sigh.. she's my only friend there too. haha

So basically what i did the whole day was pose on my desk in full suit completed with black stockings and 4 inch pumps which i've got to wear everyday. Hehe.. not such a bad thing if you're lazy. I am! But i gotta have something to write in my daily reports, that is gonna be such a hassle if this persists.

Till next time folks! Wish me luck! ;)

4 Comments:

Blogger Peanutxz said...

BABE! DUN ASK!! IT'LL COME!!!
now...we have to ask them to stop giving us work. and that'll happen to you too. WAHAHAHAHAH

11/1/07 10:17 pm  
Blogger Mr. Brightside said...

Good Luck!!!!! :D

13/1/07 11:08 am  
Blogger Lynnie said...

px:haha i'm in the same hotel as il divo, and batang hidung pun tak nampak! ish!

shien: thanks cuz! oh ya, what's ur mom's email add?

13/1/07 6:57 pm  
Blogger Mr. Brightside said...

my mom ar.. dont think she even has an email address XD.. u send wat ever it is to my dad's email la. Get it from ur dad. Think that should be ok rite?

16/1/07 3:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home