::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Giong Hee Huat Zhai!

Finally, the internet connection is up and running again!

First up, Happy Chinese New Year to everyone!

This year's a quiet one. No maternal grandma and big family gatherings and gambling sessions.. I'm still getting use to the fact that she's not around anymore. Sometimes, in the midst of going about my daily activities, i catch a glimpse of her in my mind. How she would fit in in that situation and context. And how she used to laugh and gossip about us grandkids to my other grandmother while looking at us fooling around in her house.

I miss that.

But the ironic thing is that we weren't very close to my maternal grandmother as compared to my paternal grandma, and while her passing made such a big impact on our lives and emotions, imagine how would we be like if it were my paternal grandma?

Sigh, it's CNY and it's supposed to be all wow wee and red and happy, and here i go with my bouts of rantings and emo-ness. Sorry folks.

Anyway, on to a lighter note.. remember all the other rantings about me eating non stop like a pig on heat? Well, I finally got around to weigh myself.....

The verdict? I put on 5 kg, which is about 12 pounds. All in a span of 2 months. Power leh... So before this i was a svelte 45 kg lady, and now i've hit the 50 mark. God help me.

HAha, no la. I don't really care la. As long as i've got things to fill up can edi. Lol. :p However, i aint wanna be sporting no muffin top aight!

Won't be long till my wallet can put on as much weight as me! Yay! :)

Sigh, i miss my porpor.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hey, I miss mine too.

:(

28/2/07 12:04 am  
Blogger Mr. Brightside said...

net connection down?? no wonder la nvr blog.. well, miss u all for cny 2. Why never come down malacca?? girl, don't complain bout ur weight la, u still look as thin as ever.. i gained bout 3-5 kg during this 2 weeks k. -.-''

we all miss grandma, but life goes on rite.. :D

28/2/07 1:37 am  
Blogger Lynnie said...

chzehong: :(

shien: i came down, but no time to meet up. Or rather, no one made plans to meet up. Hah.. eh, u haven't seen me in 2 months ok! cannot judge!

1/3/07 8:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home