::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

my 5th week

Gosh, I'm losing track of time. I have to keep checking the calendar to see what date it is and constantly remind myself of what day is it. I really have no bloody clue what i'm doing.

Sigh, before newer events come crawling, i better post this up! Don't wanna be a bad friend no more. Me no bad fwen ya! :)

Happy 21st darlings!!

May you both be blessed with abundance of joy as you embark on a new journey as an adult. A legal one. ;p I am so thankful that i can call you both my friends, and even more thankful that i can call you my girls.


Their party on friday 9 feb:-

Keep rocking.

~*~
Happy 22nd YookHwa and Zee! :) Sorry for the belated wish.. however i hope you both had a smashing birthday! See you soon.

In other news, Valentine's Day is tomorrow. And i just realised it today that this is the first time that i am not feeling it. Not even a 'WEee...! What am i gonna be doing' kind of feeling. Nada!

But it's ok. I'm at the stage in my relationship where Vday is not THE day.

For us, EVERYday is Vday! :) Why spend only one day appreciating and reciprocating your feelings when you can do it everyday. And it's cheaper too! Hehe. But that doesn't mean i'm not into some romancing and sugary sweetness.

That said,

Any plans? :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home