::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Friday, April 17, 2009

Lunch time rant

Arrggh... must. not. be. brought. down. by. sorethroatcoughfluheavyheadachingbody.

***

I remembered I wanted to write about a convo i had with the bf last night which was very interesting to say the least. But.. I can't remember it for the life of me now.

Maybe I should put a separate column for 'Interesting Convo of the Day' in every post, making it an official musing. I'm sure I'll have plenty for this section. Haha.

So Dad has been offered a lucrative job offer. Not too bad i say. Now we'll have a new car and driver to use.. hehe. Trying to see if he can fetch me to work every morning so I don't have to pay parking. :p And if he's as adorable as Chuong (pronounced as Gerng), my dad's driver in Hanoi.

Dang, how am I going to record backing vocals tomorrow in the current condition of my voice?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home