::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Thursday, June 18, 2009

First Biz Trip in the Co.

I've been in Singapore since Sunday. It's already the end of Wednesday and I haven't shopped yet!! This is so sad. Been going for meetings after meetings after meetings.

Argh, so miserable because I can't sleep properly, the bed sucks, the food, lack of sleep.. I really hope i don't have to come back next week. So many other things to do that has yet to be settled.

On top of all of this, the bf is also away on a biz trip to KK and according to him it's a joy being there. Without me.

But he's been really sweet by giving alot of words of encouragement, good luck la, think positive la, get a good rest la, i'll sayang you kawkaw when you're back la, don't stress too much la.. hehe. So kiut.

Argh, by Friday, Im definitely buying at least 1 pair of heels and sandals and at least 1 clothing item.

Yes. That's what I'm going to do. I don't care.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home