::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Friday, May 08, 2009

Freeze the rainbows now will ya?

Don't you realise how everytime I write now, it's about things that matters but don't really? Scratch that if it doesn't make sense.

I was just thinking about how everyone is preoccupied with one thing or another in their lives right now. Be it work, studies, relationships or whatever. And how can life just be all about this?

I want to run through lake gardens until my legs hurt and I've run out of breath. I want to sit on that roller coaster and scream my lungs out till I'm hoarse. I want to sleep until I can't anymore and have to get up because I am pissed at not being able to sleep again. I want to have picnics in the park all day from morning till night, just eating, lying on my back, feeling the warm sun and breeze on my face, neck, arms and other parts of my body that are exposed whilst not having the slightest worry or thought of what I have yet to get done, not even at the back of my mind.

...You can tell it's a hormonal period now right.

I came across this quote from the internet. I don't even know who it's from but it's such an honest perception about love, so different from the fairytale ending that we grew up with.

"I don’t pretend to know what love is for everyone, but I can tell you what it is for me; love is knowing all about someone, and still wanting to be with them more than any other person, love is trusting them enough to tell them everything about yourself, including the things you might be ashamed of, love is feeling comfortable and safe with someone, but still getting weak knees when they walk into the room and smile at you."

I read that and felt warm and fuzzy because I feel all the same things that were mentioned in the quote. =)

On the other side of the coin, feeling those is still a fairytale moment, the hard part comes after these feelings slowly subside and you have to work harder to maintain or regain those feelings. But that's a different post altogether.

Now let's get back to reality. Responsibilities & commitments.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home