::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Monday, April 27, 2009

A year ago.

I've been preoccupied with online shopping sites lately. VERY preoccupied i should say that it's slowly getting out of hand. I know I know, I am controlling. But a dress or two never hurts right? heh.

Another week and it's May. This will mark one year since I had graduated. It has been quite a journey from then till today, one that I believe have mould me further to become who I am today.

The time when I was freshly out of university, full of eagerness towards jumping into the working world. No fears of the economy or recession or strategizing to achieve high profits, no worries of monitory responsibilities. Untainted by the ugly side of being in the workforce, unguilty of playing office politics to protect yourself, unafraid of bullshitting your way to an A.

How many times have grown ups uttered the sentence, "Enjoy your student life while you can". I understood how good a life it was, but I never fully comprehended the depth of the meaning until now.

I am not detesting working. I like what I am currently doing now. Just that, once in while, during mornings that I am dragging myself out of bed or am suppose to make decisions that involves money, I would think "What I wouldn't give to still be a student".

Especially now, when I would have ample/more flexible time. For L.

To pacify myself, I am thinking back about the nice weekend I had. Full of quality time spent. =)

Four more days to our little runaway.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous wurn said...

haha tell me about online shopping wei.. I've been addicted ever since I started last year, and now basically i'm having a hard time controlling myself not to shop online haha

27/4/09 3:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home