::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Lunch time rant #2

Have you ever wondered what would life be like now if you had done certain things differently in the past?

What would become of me if I had studied overseas?
Where would I end up if I had accepted the PR job in Singapore?
Who would I be if I hadn't been in a 5 yr relationship?
Would I have grown this much if I hadn't gone through everything I had? The good, the bad.

Something I ponder about occasionally.

I believe there are alternatives to everything. All of us are provided with choices. It is what you choose to go with that makes a difference.

People always complain about being left with no choice. But sitting down on your ass and complaining about being left with no choice, is already a choice you make. You could have gone looking for other alternatives. It may not be an excellent option at that time, but at least it's one step closer towards something better.

There are two people in this world- one, who accepts the choices in front of him; and the other, who makes his own choices.

Which are you?

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger jenneh said...

hi lynn :) i often wondered about how life would be if i had done things a little different. but in the end, i thought, why think about the past anymore? let's look forward, learn from our past and enjoy the future :)

you have a bright future ahead of you... and a lovely bf too :P

take care girl *hugs*

2/5/09 4:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home