::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Lesson of the day: The grass is not always greener on the other side.

After almost 2 weeks of living out of my suitcase, I am back in Tanah Melayu! Thank god time past quite quickly. But i think it was also attributed to the fact that I was drunk with exhaustion almost every night. The minute my head touches the pillow, I'm whisk off to dreamland. A few highlights were of course meeting the person behind brands that we know as well as the few shopping trips i manage to squeeze in between.

The final tally of this 2 weeks? Okla, not alot but not too bad for an accumulated shopping time of 3 hours = 2 tops, 1 working pants, 1 dress, 1 bag, 1 pair of pumps, 1 pair of sandals and 3 belts.

Why the lesson of the day? That 1 dress that I bought which i thought I got it at quite a good price, given the unique design and shape for SGD30, I saw an online boutique selling the exact same dress for only RM38!!!! Bloody hell right?

I paid more than double for the exact same dress. :( Excitedly brought it all the way back.. and found that out.

I could have bought some other things with that money. Like that MNG shorts.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger -lilian- said...

lets ber-online shopping more! :D

2/7/09 2:24 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home