::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Friday, June 19, 2009

TGIF!

Last meeting for the week done. Time to pack up and go home. Sad part is, we still need to come back down next week. Hopefully only for a night or at most two.

But this was a good trip in a way that we or rather I was exposed tremendously by meeting CEOs, MDs, founders of SMEs and MNCs and have them present and impressing me with their background. It was a boost of confidence in terms of meeting people of such calibre, who have been in the industry much longer than I have and taking home little tips and advices on their 'secret' to success.

I think i am now quite well-verse in manufacturing talk.

"So your company is in charge of the finishing?" "Was your production output affected by the recession?" "Precision in manufacturing the ball screw/valve/eco LED lights.. " "Special catering tractor for A380"

....Something along those lines.

Outcome of my trip apart from my meetings? I am quite happy with the damage i've done. In one day - 2 tops, 1 working trousers, 1 black satin pumps, and a dress. Way past my minimum criteria of 1 each. =) All sneakily purchased in between meetings and with the blessing of my boss- "Ala, you wait there for us la. Go shop." OKIES!

The Bf is on his way back too. Should be midway over the south china sea now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home