::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Mish Mash

Today was a pretty eventful day.

Before that, little brother is back. And dad is quarantining himself at my aunt's place. My boss was mentioning that perhaps I should quarantine myself away from my brother too since I can't afford to lose 1 week of work. Sheesh. No difference also, i hardly see my brother. When I wake up, he's in his room sleeping. When I'm back home, he's out. Does this help?

***
I paid a visit to my ob-gyn today. Some interesting findings, not that no one has told me this piece of news before but funny coming from her.
Doc: How old are you?
Me: Erm, 23..
Doc: Hmm, if you find Mr. Right now, better settle down soon.


Whaaa...?

A wave of mixed feelings was brewing inside me. I didn't know if I should be upset and worried or laugh. My reaction to her while she was explaining further after that last line, was me trying hard to surpress my laughter, I literally wanted to 'LOL' and at the same time, trying to calm my racing mind and heart.

This isn't really news to me la. But previously it was from other traditional doctors. So to hear this from a professional doctor, the whole thing kinda carries more weight now.

So, mr. right? This is NOT a proposal or a request for a proposal ah.. Hold your horses. heh.

23 is still too young la. Maybe 24. :p

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Sean Koh Ner Ri said...

What my mom told me if according to chinese calendar, age is always +1. so 23+1...

9/7/09 4:24 am  
Blogger Lynnie said...

koh lee jen..... -_-

9/7/09 10:52 am  
Blogger swen said...

24. Really.

14/7/09 10:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home