::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Thursday, September 03, 2009

Blessings are abundant like the air, you just have to notice them.

It's been so long since i penned something down. Always, thoughts are running through my head begging to be unleashed by my fingers into my blog, but when i do find the time to sit down, fingers poised over the keyboard, my vocabulary decides to go on strike refusing to string words into sentences fit for a blog post.

From the time I last wrote that post, quite a fair bit has happened. Some good things that are memorable and some not.

Let's see what we've missed out on:
1. The APEA event in Singapore - which I assisted
2. My Bali trip with the Bf and his partners.
3. The APEA event in Malaysia - which I managed and lost weight for. Working for more than 19 hours in a day one time.
4. Company trip to Phuket
5. Received the news of a tragic accident in Ladakh in which dad and grandma are visiting (One car from part of their convoy plunged down the ravine to the Indus River, losing 4 friends, 1 injured)
6. Am at the phase where I will wear my nerdy glasses to the clubs. Thought I looked somewhat kinky or artistic looking like my sis, but no. I think I ended up looking like some goody two shoes trying her hand at being "happening".
7. Celebrated 6 months anniversary. Wow. It's already half a year? Many more ya love.
8. Received a lawyer's letter for not paying my phone bills in SG and neither have I cancelled it. Sigh, long story.

Continue from point 5 - it goes to wake people up from their daily rhythm, reminding us of how fragile life is. We should all count our blessings and be thankful of who and what we have now.

What's next for me?

For now, my schedule looks like this, KK this weekend to meet the BF, Bangkok from 16-18 September and Pangkor Laut 20-22 September.

My boss was somewhat lamenting to me on how he wishes to have a normal 9-5 job now than flying off and being in different countries every weekend.

Well, humans always want what they dont have. But for now, I think i'm pretty contented with my life.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Brightside said...

awww.. had ur 1st lawyer's letter at the age of 23.. oops 22.. lolz.. feel so proud of ya. growing up nowz.. hehe :D

7/9/09 11:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home