::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Very long one. Because I feel like it.

The bf has been flying to KK for work very often lately. Most recently was last Thursday morning and this time he'll be there for 2 weeks. This is the longest we have ever been apart in the last half a year that we've been a couple. And I do miss him dearly.

People say absence makes the heart grow fonder; they also say out of sight out of mind. I've been in a long distance relationship before and I hated it and would discourage anyone from going through it.

So what did I do to somewhat lessen the blow of the 2 week absence? I flew to KK for the weekend to spend some time with him and at the same time, visit the other side of my country.

We put ourselves up at the Shangri-La Hotel Tanjung Aru. Nice room, great view, but the downer, dirty beaches. Seriously, the beach there is no different than the murky waters in phuket or port dickson. But the company more than made up for it. :)
More pictures can be viewed here .

Oh, I've got a bunch of pictures from a slew of events that happened between the previous picture post and this. So i'm just gonna post the link for reference. Just in case, u know, you're not my friend in fb or something. But i doubt it.

1. In June, I went on a trip to Bali with the BF and his partners. It was really fun to go out of the country for the first time as a couple. Tho, we both were feeling under the weather for most part of the trip - him first then I joined.

More pictures here and here.

2. Then came Hennesy Artistry.

More pictures here.

3. Last month, we just celebrate the half year mark of us being a couple. It has been a wonderful 6 months. I know we always say this to each other, but i'm going to say it again, I never thought that I would find someone like you. Someone who resembles me so much that from being fast friends to where we are now - inseparable. I look forward to where we are heading to. :)

We celebrated belatedly at Tamarind Spring. This time no cake saying "Happy Anniversary Darling" and a diamond ring. Heheh. Quality drop edi ah? Just kidding love. I would be just as contented going for our ritual mango loh or loklok supper. Muah.

***********************
This has been such a mushy post. But what-ever. I am feeling emo and mushy.

I can't wait to go away again. This time what awaits me is the lush and relaxing Pangkor Laut Resort in 1 week's time! :)

No wait, I may be going to Bangkok before that..

4 Comments:

Anonymous leejen said...

if u ask me what we've done in this 6 months. i would say not any couple can achieve in maybe 6 years? 6 quality months spent together love. trips; andaman langkawi, dunno-what-chalet langkawi, maxim genting, panpac sg, g hotel pg, hydromajestic pg, majestic malacca, harris bali, S.T.A.R kk, le meridien kk (10 in 6 months). it all started from that moment i curi curi look at u from behind the curtain in holiday villa, shy shy cat. but man...who the man who the man. not to forget. quality time spent in subang and pj. im proposing a bridge to beat the jam. direct. or maybe. buy a house? beginning another chapter of US. =). cherish the moment when we just talk talk the whole night, take us 4-5 days just to finish a movie cos i keep falling asleep. i love u. for now, u better stand by. coming soon. just watch out. its coming soon. beh tahan. pangkor next.i loveeeee u. muah. and stop comparing. havent i told u if u r sitting next to j anniston. ill punch her, thinking that she's a gorilla. trying to harm u. thats how hot u r.=). ok, another few more sentences can write novel. or maybe. petertan?ehehe. lap u.

11/9/09 3:17 am  
Blogger *shereen* said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Could you guys just hurry up and get it done with already? Don't waste time.

11/9/09 3:21 am  
Blogger Lynnie said...

lee: that's why i'm in love with u. :)

reen: not up to me.. ngek ngek

13/9/09 1:33 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Nice blog!

16/1/10 11:13 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home