::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Album and Pretty Hair

Two weekends ago, Igemz launched our 2nd album titled Rainbow of Blessings. We sang, we danced, we cried, ok I cried, we laughed, we autographed, we ate...

Igemz & my parents
With our very talented and loving producer :p
Fans of the boys? Haha. Ironic that there weren't any girls in the line up, sitting and standing.
Ahma!
Proud parents of the 'Chia-Sisters'

And last Sunday, we had a good write up by Christina Low, a Star writer. Click on the link to read it if you're interested. :) Rainbow of Blessings Article

**********
Everytime I go for a hair wash, I try to stick to the same salon unless I am not nearby. To be honest, I am not very loyal with stylists. There, my dark secret is out. It's true that I am not very good at keeping to the same stylist. Same as talking during my hair time when I just want to be in my own bubble enjoying that me time. Although I am getting better now with this guy whom I feel more at ease with his scissorhand on my hair and with holding conversations with him.

Anyway, I've yet to find someone who can give me the curls I want, but I found someone else who can blow the curls that I want perfectly! Right down to the twirl at the end of my fringe.
But i doubt I'll see him again for my next blow. He's just too far in town for me to endure the jam for. But he'll definitely be my to go guy when I'm there.

See the top I'm wearing, that was my first time wearing it and during the wash, the colour from its lace came off. Now my beautiful white top is ruined with black stains. Boo! I get to have pretty hair and ruin my pretty top. A girl can't get everything can she.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Jack Ng said...

hi , nice blog :D

27/5/10 12:49 am  
Blogger Nina Nurziana said...

nanged

27/5/10 12:58 am  
Blogger Lynnie said...

Hey guys! Thanks for dropping by. :)

27/5/10 11:49 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home