::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Monday, May 31, 2010

Last weekend of May

We're already at the last day of May. It seems like just yesterday was labour day. Now we're moving on to the last month of the first half of 2010. Does anyone else think that time is flying by as well?

Much has happened during the Wesak weekend.


1. Blood & organ donation. 
I have donated blood every year since 2007 as part of my individual Social Responsibility (SR) Campaign. This year was no different, I made my way to the Utama Buddhist Centre in Bandar Utama to do my part. Only this year, I had a different memory - I fainted. Hehe. Quite a dramatic story. One that earned me the nickname Ms. P (Ms Pengsan) from the bf. Ish.

My little squeeze doll
2. Penang getaway
Right after my blood donation and fainting fiasco, we made our way to penang to join my girlies and the bf's boys. 3 days 2 nights filled with food, girlie time, group charades, 1 fainting fiasco and more food. :)
Smooth journey on the way there. Can't say the same for our journey back on Sunday. 
We ended the trip in Ipoh for their Chicken rice / hor fun for dinner. One reason is also to beat the on going jam back to KL.

3. Wooi Teng's wedding
I attended one of my uni mate's wedding tonight and it certainly felt weird knowing that your peers are slowly getting hitched. One by one. Like in a marching line.

Her 2nd wedding dinner (I missed the first one last week) was held at Selayang Palace. It was such a challenge finding the place. Four cars including mine got lost, overshot the turning and had to make 2 U-turns. I made a few more prior to that. But I must say, the food there was really good. 
The first dish: 2 dishes of scallops, some fried thingy, lobster meat (I think) and fruits in thousand island sauce
The beautiful bride, Wooi Teng and her lucky husband.

So tired.. I haven't had a proper rest even though we just started the week from a long weekend. Gonna go crash now.

Good night all! Have a great June!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Ken Wooi said...

my may was pretty simple.. lol.. =)

1/6/10 2:01 am  
Blogger Nina Nurziana said...

nanged ;)

1/6/10 9:50 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home