::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Monday, June 07, 2010

Everyone loves a good bargain

1st week of June and what have I accomplished? More shopping! It's time to lock up the cards and summon my will power for another few weeks. At least until the smoke from my card settles down.

Just a few hours into my self-imposed shopping exile, what do I get but news of a sale. Now, it's the universal truth that everyone loves a good bargain. That is why Bangkok is a global all-time favoured bargain shopping destination. After all, who doesn't love buying 10 clothes for the price of 1? My girl just told me of a 99% discount for designer items. I am sure everyone will have to fight tooth and nail just to get their hands on their desired item but no matter, it's the sense of pleasure of winning that counts. :)

So for all your bargain lovers, click here to gain access to heaven. Happy shopping!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Reanaclaire said...

hello..coming by via your nuffnant innit.. nang u.. whatever that is! hahaha....
btw, i came from www.reanaclaire.com

7/6/10 12:05 pm  
Blogger ohmywtf said...

even guys love bargain, lor :-P

7/6/10 12:33 pm  
Blogger Peanutxz said...

STOP IT!!!
DUN DO IT ALONE! DO IT WITH MEEEE.

XD

7/6/10 9:13 pm  
Blogger Lynnie said...

Reanaclaire: hello!

Ohmywtf: Yes, very true..

PX: Go rsvp for the 99% sale!

8/6/10 10:11 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home