::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Zara Skinnies for you?

I bought this beautiful Zara skinny jeans in a haste but realised that it didnt fit me as well when I got home. So I am looking for a new owner for this brand new beauty.

Brand : Zara
Size : Euro 36 / UK 8 (yes, now everyone knows my size, boo)
Length : 37inches / 94 cm (for average height girls, it will give you a nice scrunched up look at the ankles)

Picture from their website

Retailing in stores for RM 269.

I am letting this go at only RM 200 + RM 5 flat rate of Pos Laju.

If you're interested, kindly mail me at su3lynn@yahoo.com. Help me give this pretty pair of jeans a new owner. :) Or else, it'll just go to rest at the back of my cupboard. And we don't want that.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nina Nurziana said...

i love zara..
but skinny not for me.. huhu

9/6/10 12:21 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why dont u just go back to the store and exchange for another size? as long as u have the receipt with u, u can exchange within a month fr your date of purchase =]

9/6/10 6:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home