::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Wednesday, September 01, 2010

What is good will thrive indeed

It has been awhile since I last updated. I must admit, I had gotten complacent in just storing whatever thoughts and feelings I had to the back of my mind without the extra effort of opening my laptop and typing it down. It was so much simpler just mentally typing it.

Quite a lot has happened in the past month. Events that woke me up and make me realize the depths of humanity and the extent people will go just to bring you down. It doesn't matter if it hurts you, your family, your entire livelihood. Some people have no qualms of moving mountains and oceans just to make sure you are hurt. Not just an inch. They want you a thousand miles below and the deeper the better.

So much so that everything seems trivial compared to this.

But of course, this isn't the worst. It is merely a molehill of a bump compared to what people in Pakistan, Ladakh, the families of 8 HK victims, the future of Malaysia, etc are facing. 

This predicament currently faced will eventually go away. Like all problems will.

I just hope that when it does, all the good will prevail. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home