::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Monday, September 28, 2009

:(

It's the time of the month again.

I'm easily upset and irritated, I'm tired and sleepy all the time. Plus, I feel about as bloated as a hot air balloon.

Not helping is the fact that I have to be in KL at 830am tomorrow. :( Oh my sleep. I'll have to plaster a smile and switch on my PR mode and talk to people twice/triple my age - while acting like I know what the world is going through.

Why haven't you replied me? It's been 2 hours.

And, to think that you'd be gone. Again. :(

:(

Stupid p. Won't you come already! Bring back my sunshine!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Peanutxz said...

lemme b ur sunshine!!! *.*
Il keep u company 24/7 when u need me to k!!! Mwaaahhhhhhh...

Nxt month ur turn to teman me. Lolol

29/9/09 9:38 pm  
Blogger Lynnie said...

Yes yes!

2/10/09 4:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home