::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Friday, October 09, 2009

TGIF!

I'm excited till I'm anxious!

Excited with the thought of seeing you again
Anxiously looking at the clock ticking away until I can leave to pick you up
Although it'll only be for a few days, we'll have lots of fun house hunting and costume hunting this weekend. And then it'll be back to phone conversations for another week.

It's a busy month ahead.

But no matter, you're coming home in approximately 2 more hours! :)

*****
Was just thinking last night as well. I miss spending girly time with my mom and sis. And also family dinners. Haven't had one of those in a while where previously we'd have one every weekend without fail.

Everyone's so busy.

Nevermind. It's Friday!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home