::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Friday, October 02, 2009

What happened in Pangkor #1

I was having a wonderful time in the office toilet and I remembered a particular incident that happened in Pangkor (I do my best thinking in the toilet. Don't we all?)

Like any normal travelers, we bought junk food to be consumed along the way and given that we left at 8am, these were necessities to keep us full and happy. Upon checking in at PLR's jetty office, where we have to leave our bags with them so that they can transport it to the island, bring it to our rooms etc, so I kept the remaining food in my luggage bag - Pringles, sandwiches and water.

All is well, we arrived, checked in, had lunch..

When our bags arrived to our rooms, being wary of all the food with my clothes in the bag, I wanted to separate them asap, lest i attract ants to my panties and bikinis. I opened my bag and the first sight that greeted me was, Pringles everywhere!!!

The cap of the almost full pringles bottle dropped off in the midst of all the movements and spilled 90% of it all over inside my bag.

Naturally, I panicked and squealed like a girl to the bf, "You seeeee!!! My clothes all got crumbs!! It's everywhere!!! Your pringles laaaaaaa!!!!! Help me take it out!!!"

I took my bag to the bathroom section (Bathroom's huge, dont even know what to call it. Picture below!) and started taking the crumbs out. The bf joined in my quest to clear my bag and clothes of the crumbs. So i sat on the floor while he stood, he took out my clothes one by one and dusts the crumbs off them over the bin. Me? I sat there, scooping the crumbs out and putting them into the bin and in my mouth.

The whole scene goes - him, diligently cleaning up my clothes and bag; me, sitting on the floor, eating; It sounds like this:
BF: "LINGGG! Don't eat it!!"
Me: "Hehehehe" Nyam nyam crunch crunch

But to my defence, I did clean ok. Just that I detoured a bit la. It's still edible what, don't waste.

This got me thinking, I guess this somewhat describes each of our personality. When problem arises, he will jump right in and solve it. Me? I sit, take my time and enjoy the crumbs first before putting everything back in order.

Not all the time I'll be like that though. Neither is he. But it's a good glimpse of our complex characteristics.

Here's the picture of our luxurious, spacious bath area. I hope to own a bathroom like this one day.
Nice eh? There's two cupboards on each side opposite both wash basins.

2 Comments:

Blogger Em said...

yes! the toilet is the best time to think. plus while showering too. lol

4/10/09 1:42 am  
Blogger Em said...

very lovely bathroom btw. i wanna vacay like too!! ;p

4/10/09 1:43 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home